Legally Required Registrations:

The Association is a Scottish Registered Social Landlord and a registered Scottish Charity.  As such, we are regulated by the following:

The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) and

The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR).

We are also a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies Act 2014 and details of this registration are held by the Financial Conduct Authority on the Mutuals Public Register (FCA).

Due to the nature of our business we are also registered with the Scottish Government Property Factor Register.

We also require to register for a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) licence with Glasgow City Council.

Our registration numbers are given at the footer of this page.

Other Organisations We Work With:

The Associations works with a whole host of other organisations.  This includes organisations and individuals that we contract to do work for us.  The details of organisations and individuals that we work with, and pay for services from, are detailed in our Approved Suppliers Register which can be accessed below.

Approved Suppliers Register

Our staff and committee require to declare any interest they may have with anyone that we work with and this is recorded in our register of interests to allow us to manage matters and prevent any conflict of interest.  If you would like to request access to our Register of Interest, please see our Freedom of Information page.

Organisations We Subscribe To:

The Association subscribes to a number of membership organisations to ensure we are aware of recommended good practice in providing our services.  These organisations include:

Employers in Voluntary Housing (EVH)

Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA)

Glasgow and West of Scotland Forum of Housing Associations (GWSF)

Scotland’s Housing Network (SHN)

Chartered Institute of Housing Scotland (CiH Scotland)

Tenant Participation Advisory Service Scotland (TPAS Scotland)

The Tenants Information Service (TIS)

Positive Action in Housing (PAIH)