How to become a member of the Association
Membership of the Association is open to:
- Service users
- Other persons who support the objects of the Association
- Organisations sympathetic to the objects of the Association
You can apply for membership of the Association from the age of 16. When applying for membership you must complete and sign an application form and pay £1.00 (which will be returned to you if the application is not approved). All applications will be considered at the next Management Committee following receipt of your application and if membership is granted it will take effect immediately. Your name will then be entered in the Register of Members and your Share Certificate and a Rule Book issued to you.
Membership entitles you to:
- stand for election to the Management Committee
- vote at general meetings of the Association on the election of the Management Committee
- vote at general meetings of the Association on any other matters set out in the rule book
For more information please use the contact button below to show your interest and a member of staff will be in touch to discuss further.