Vision, Mission, Values and Behaviours
Our Vision Strapline:
“Pineview Housing Association - Putting People 1st”.
“Pineview Housing Association aims to provide quality affordable homes, and deliver excellent service through listening to and engaging with our customers”.
Our Values and Behaviours:
The Values that our staff and committee members are expected to adhere to at all times:
- Diligence - working conscientiously and to a high standard
- Integrity - being open, honest and fair
- Resilience - continuously learning, developing, and adapting
- Dignity - treating everyone with respect and compassion
- Community - engaging,collaborating, and including
Our Strategic Objectives 2021 - 2023:
- To help our tenants live in an affordable and sustainable way.
- To deliver on the promises we make to our tenants.
- To develop our response to climate change.
- To engage effectively with our tenants and the wider community.
- To explore opportunities for partnership and wider action.
- To support our people to succeed.
- To ensure the ongoing financial viability and sustainability of the organisation.
The Association has also developed a behaviours framework which applies to all our staff and committee. The following link will take you to our Behaviours Framework (June 2018). The Behavious Framework will be reviewed during 2022 and any input from customers would be greatly welcomed.