Change in Circumstances

You should only use this form if you are already registered on Pineview's Housing Register and want to report a change in your circumstances.

Until you are rehoused or your application is withdrawn or cancelled, you must inform us immediately of change of circumstances, for example:

  • a change in your health, which is affected by your housing
  • someone in the household becoming pregnant
  • a member of your family or friend leaving or joining the household


Details of how we use your information, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, can be found on our Data Protection page.