Mission, Values and Behaviours
“Pineview Housing Association aims to provide quality affordable homes, and deliver excellent service through listening and engaging with our customers”.
Our Values & Behaviours:
In everything we do, we will be:
- Honest and transparent
- Fair and adaptable
- Polite and approachable
- Positive and kind
- Knowledgeable and listening
- To provide good quality affordable housing for rent and home ownership and maintain quality through appropriate long term investment.
- To assist tenants and where appropriate owners and sharing owners to sustain their tenancies/ownership through the provision of adaptations, housing support service, financial advice and any other initiatives which the Association can enter into.
- To provide efficient, responsive and cost effective management and maintenance services for tenants and owners.
- To ensure that the work of the Association is supported by effective governance, financial and administration systems and that staff and Committee are accountable for the work of the Association.
- To ensure that the Association is an employer of choice.
- To consolidate our business within our existing neighbourhoods and take advantage of development opportunities should they be financially viable to undertake.
- To support wider role activities that help to support the investment and regeneration that has already taken place and which introduce measures to help sustain our business and develop our community.