Apply for RehousingHand holding keys in front of white door

We operate an online application system in partnership with Cernach HA and Kingsridge Cleddans HA.  The system is designed to simplify the application process; complete one application form, submit your form to one, two or all three partners simultaneously.

Please follow the online instructions to complete and submit your application for housing.  

If you require help to submit your application please see our contact us page for details of how to get in touch.

Application Verification

We will at some point require verification from you of your details.  If you can submit these with your application that would be useful, otherwise we will follow up with you later.  The verification we will need for you, and anyone aged 16 or more who wishes to be rehoused with you, includes:

  • 1 form of Proof of Identification i.e. Passport, Driving Licence, Birth Certificate, Bank Card (signed)
  • 1 form of proof of address i.e. Utility bill, bank statement, Benefit letter (must be within last 6 weeks)
  • Proof of Child Benefit i.e. Bank Statement showing award, Award letter

Apply Now

Details of how we use your information, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, can be found on our Data Protection page.